Wednesday, December 9, 2009

End of Semester Reflection

At the beginning of the semester I set a goal, to grow myself and learn more about teaching and technology in education. Throughout the semester I took steps to ensure that I continued to learn more as a student and as a teacher. I read a wide range of educator blogs and accumulated a fair amount of tools and resources, some of which I shared in my resource toolbox project. I also experimented with new technologies like Google Earth and brainstormed ideas on how I would integrate these technologies into class projects and lessons. During my teacher interviews and classroom observations I made it a point to ask many questions and learn as much as I could about their advice and experiences with teaching. It's been an exciting experience this semester because I've learned so much and I plan to continue to be proactive in my learning in the semesters to come! If you'd like to read more about my goal that I planned at the beginning of the semester, click here.

No comments:

Readers